I don't have time.
I'm too tired.
- Use an app on the phone.
- One of my favorites is the Daily Yoga app. It has a variety of yoga routines to fit everyone from beginner to advanced.
- My daughter likes to use the Workout for Women app (7M Women). It has a variety of workouts that can be done in just 7 minutes. She and I like to do some of these together, giving me an accountability partner.
- Take a family walk or hike. Just 20 min a day can do wonders for you! Not only are you getting some exercise, you are also getting fresh air!
- Take a family bike ride.
- Pinterest. Man, there are sooooo many options!
- Online. These days you can find anything online, right? That goes for personal trainers too. No need to go to the gym, you can pull up a video or site and get to work!
- Clean the house. Yep, that's right..think it's not exercise? Think again! While it's not full blown exercise, it is considered a mild form of it. Add it to a regular routine of exercise and you're on to something! Here's an interesting article you can read about it.