Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice! I have been a lover of this season for a long time. I love all things pumpkin spice! However, the healthier I get the harder it is to find anything I can enjoy. So I found a recipe that I can make myself and enjoy without my body paying for it later.
First, let me tell you that I absolutely LOVE my Vitality oils. They are approved for ingestion and a little goes a long way, making them a perfect match for all of your culinary needs. If you don’t have your kitchen stocked with Vitality Oils yet, let me know and I’ll be happy help you out!
Now for the best part of this post, Pumpkin Spice Creamer! This is the perfect coffee creamer to kick off the fall season. It's made with vitality essential oils to give your body extra immune support. Not to mention that they make it taste amazing!
Spiced Pumpkin Creamer
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond (or Coconut) Milk
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree (organic is best!)
- 2 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality Oil
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission on purchases made through these links. I assure you that I only recommend products and companies that I trust and would purchase from personally. Thanks for reading! Our full disclosure policy isn’t too exciting but you can find it here.
DIY Soup Mix
- 2 cup powdered milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbs chicken bouillon (see notes)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb ground hamburger meat
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup DIY soup mix (see notes below)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or water)
- 32 oz frozen tater tots
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix soup mix with almond milk and set aside.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture and soup mix.
- Top mixture with tater tots.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly and tater tots are golden brown.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 capful thieves household cleaner
Watch the DIY video here: