These black beans so so delicious!! Once you make them, you'll never want canned black beans again! They are perfect for tacos or soup. Sooooo good!
You can find my bacon black bean soup recipe here. Yum!
Instant Pot Black Beans
- 1 lb dry black beans (sorted and rinsed)
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Place all ingredients in instant pot.
- Place lid on and turn steam release valve to sealing.
- Set pot to manual (high pressure) for 22 minutes. It may take about 10 minutes to come to pressure.
- Allow steam to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, carefully open steam valve to release any remaining steam.
- Once steam is fully released, carefully open lead.
- Serve beans as desired.