As mentioned in some of my other blog posts, I am a Certified Aroma Freedom Practitioner. This process has worked wonders on my emotions, as well as many other people I have had the privilege to share the process with.
What is the Aroma Freedom Technique?
What exactly is the Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT)? It is a step-by-step process that uses the power of scent to gently shift your awareness away from being negative to positive. It does this by replacing those thoughts and memories with a new positive outlook and attitude. This results in greater confidence in yourself. When negative mindsets are no longer holding you back, you are free to create the life you desire.
Why am I qualified to help?
The Aroma Freedom Technique, coupled with my training as a Life Coach, has given me a powerful tool that is often used to help others move past blocks that are standing in the way of reaching their goals and dreams. Once the blocks are removed, they can more confidently move forward and achieve their dreams.
There are several branches that fall under Aroma Freedom. I'll go over a brief description of them here:
- Aroma Reset is used for a current stressful situation to help you clear the stress and move forward.
- Aroma Boost is used after clearing a current situation (as in the Aroma Reset) to help you move forward by creating a new vision. This moves you from the present into the future.
- Aroma Clear is used when an Aroma Reset brings up past memories that you need to deal with in order to move forward.
- TMRT (The Memory Resolution Technique) is used when you know there is a specific memory/situation from the past that needs to be dealt with before you can move forward.
- Aroma Freedom is used when you have a goal in mind that you want to reach. You start from where you are currently and look forward to the future.
The Aroma Freedom Technique is something that everyone can benefit from. I offer a variety of sessions, along with my coaching programs. If you are interested, please schedule a FREE 15 minute consult session here.
Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. - Philippians 4: 8-9 (ESV)